Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Week of Banker School!

Well I started my first week of banker school this week and what would you know my first day was an experience that last for years and will follow me for awhile. They called us a week before training started and told me that there was limited parking and that they would like us to park at the Smith's down the road and walk up 3 blocks. My training is in Salt Lake so parking is limited down there so being the great person I am decided that I would do just that and let those who might not be capable of walking have the parking at the bank! I didn't even make it half way there before slipping on a patch of ice and going down hard on my knee and my papers went flying. Well I ended up hobbling my way down the side walk for the other block and a half and was late 15 min to class. Of coarse I had called and they knew what had happened but talk about embarrassing.

2 comments:

Jess and Kip said...

that is a big experience! I am glad to hear you had a good Christmas and that banking school has started! Keep in touch!

Unknown said...

Stumbled upon your blog -- you and I share the same last name and the same birthday!! You are a beautiful person, and I'm proud to have another great Deeter in the family. Hope your knee is better. I'm sure you'll do just fine in Banker School - that sounds so funny --Banker School.
His Highest & Best to You & Yours,

Lorrie Deeter
Brooksville, FL
Lorrie1227@gmail.com