Friday, November 7, 2008

We interupt this family for Baseball



One of the most exciting thing my husband and I did was in October 2007 when the Red Sox and the Rockies played in the World Series. It was game 4 being played in Denver Sunday night. My Husband and I took off Sunday morning with out tickets. We stopped for breakfast at 9:00 am and called into the ticket office. We got 12th row behind home plate. The Red Sox went on to win the game and the Series and we where there to see it all. The worst part was that after the game we had to turn around and drive straight home so Brian could be back to work Monday morning. What a blast we had!!! Go SOX. Brian and I try to make it back to Boston each year and go to Fenway for at least 2 games. Also any of our family vacations are scheduled around if the Red Sox are in town. We truly love baseball and can be found at many of the Raptors games (pioneer leage for the Dodgers). Brian and I also are trying to visit diffrent ball parks. Many people find it wierd that for our aniversery I have oked them to be spent at the ball park.

No comments: